Water is something we take lightly, but even small amounts of it can cause extreme damages. Flood insurance coverage is essential to cover your property as well as the belongings in it. Pinnacle Insurance Group Inc. in Georgia provides you with knowledgeable support and service to help you protect your property such as an apartment, a business, or a condo as well as your house.
What’s Covered by Flood Insurance
Flood insurance covers your home structures and possessions inside the structures but does not cover the land you have built on. Our agents make a distinction as each has its own limits and deductibles. Below is a breakdown of things covered.
- Physical Structures- These include the house, any detached building such as a fence, garage or a shed, foundation walls, staircases, and anchorage systems attached to your structures.
- Essential systems in the home- They include plumbing and electrical systems, water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners, sump pumps, and heat pumps.
- Appliances- They include refrigerators, washing machines, dishwashers, dryers, and freezers. Food inside the refrigerator is not covered.
- Personal property- It includes your furniture, electronics, and clothing as long as they are not in the basement
- Certain valuables- Your coverage policy can also cover valuables such as furs and original artwork.
- Carpeting and window treatments- Your coverage policy can also cover damage to things like curtains, window blinds, and carpets installed over the floors.
- Permanently installed paneling, wallboard, bookcases, and cabinets – Your coverage policy can also cover expenses incurred if your panels, cabinets, wallboards, or bookcases are damaged by floods.
- Other coverage- Your coverage policy can also cover certain events that are not considered floods such as mudflow and groundwater seepage. If your neighbor’s swimming pool collapses or a water main breaks and water flows into your home, this coverage policy will pay for your expenses.
Be sure to call or visit Pinnacle Insurance Group Inc. in Georgia and talk to our agents to understand what is and is not covered by a flood insurance coverage.
Pinnacle Insurance Group Inc | Website Development by EZLynx® • Copyright © . All Rights Reserved.